©2023 Home Energy Navigator
Upcoming Community Events
- This event has passed.
Thu, Nov 25, 2021
Considering a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps are the most efficient, and climate-friendly, heating and cooling system on the market today. Join friends and neighbours in this webinar and learn what a heat pump is, the benefits of heat pumps, how to find a program registered contractor and what rebates, financing offers and supports are available to help you upgrade your heating system.
Space is limited so register early! Register Here
Did you know?
- There are up to $6,000 in rebates from the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program [betterhomesbc.ca] when installing a heat pump. There are rebates available for upgrading from electric, natural gas, oil, propane, and wood to a heat pump.
- That in many communities there are local government top up rebates available for heat pump upgrades.
- There are rebates available for upgrading from electric baseboards or furnace to a heat pump.
- There is a Heat Pump Group Purchase Rebate that allows you to access more rebates by joining a group of community members who are also buying a heat pump.
The webinar will be approximately 1-hour long followed by a short Q&A period. To attend, you must register. It will be presented via Zoom, a virtual meeting platform. You will receive an automatic confirmation email upon registration and a reminder one day prior.
Note: A recorded version of the webinar will be made available soon for those unable to attend the live webinar. Please register for the live webinar to receive the recording.
This webinar is offered by the CleanBC Community Energy Coach Program. The Community Energy Coach program is designed to work with civic and community organizations to:
- Support community-based promotion and engagement of the CleanBC Better Homes programs to build awareness of home energy improvement and fuel-switching opportunities.
- Support the implementation of Heat Pump Group Purchase Rebate initiatives in your community.
- Provide outreach and engagement support at virtual public events and workshops.
If you have questions about this webinar or for more information on engaging a community energy coach or to get started with accelerating retrofits in your community, contact CEC@betterhomesbc.ca
This webinar is hosted in partnership with the City of Vancouver and the CleanBC Community Energy Coach program.
Previous Events Photos