©2022 Home Energy Navigator
A new beginning: Enjoy your comfortable home
Congratulations, you have completed your retrofit journey! Your modernized home should now benefit from:
- Improved comfort: upgraded insulation levels and air-tight homes with appropriate ventilation controls the air from entering or exiting your home, maintaining warm temperatures in the winter, and cool temperatures in the summer.
- Reduced noise: upgraded insulation, air-tightness, and high-efficiency windows can reduce unwanted outdoor noise in your home. This is especially beneficial for homes built in busy or noisy areas or for individuals who enjoy peace and quiet.
- Energy efficiency: modern heat-pumps and upgraded insulation help you use less energy to heat and cool your home, which reduces the ongoing monthly and annual operating costs of the home.
- Lower carbon pollution: buildings are a significant source of energy consumption and carbon pollution in the region. Completing home energy upgrades reduces carbon pollution and reduces your personal household environmental footprint.
- Future proofing: energy efficient homes have improved quality and can better withstand climate change impacts. For example, the combined effect of a tighter building envelope, high-efficiency heating system such as a heat pump means your home can offer better air quality and cooling as the world around you changes.
Interested in Sharing Your Story? Submit a Testimonial!
We want to celebrate your successes! Share your story with us and we’ll include it in the Testimonial Gallery, for you to share with friends and family. Just submit the form below to get started!
Our Energy Concierges can help walk you through the form and provide offline support.
Call 1-866-381-9995 and ask for a Home Energy Navigator or submit a contact form.